Sony Xperia ZR Coming Soon, packs 4.6-inch Display with 1.5GHz Processor & 2GB RAM
The folks of Xperia Blog have done it again. According to Xperia Blog, Sony is planning to launch a new Smartphone soon. The Smartphone will be named as Xperia ZR & it is believed to be the same handset codenamed Dogo with model number C550X.
Specs & Features of Xperia ZR -
- Display - 4.6-inch HD Screen, with resolution of 1280x720p
- Processor - 1.5GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro
- Android OS - 4.1.2 Jelly Bean (expected)
- RAM - 2GB
- Storage - 8GB internal memory with microSD Slot
- Camera -
- Rear - 13MP with Exmor RS Sensor
- Front - 2.1MP (expected)
- Battery - 2300mAh
- Additional Features - Water & Dust Resistant with an IP55/IP58 Rating, Design similar to ZL with glass on both sides like Xperia Z.
The Smartphone has a 2300mAh of Battery & will be Water Resistant with an IP55/IP58 rating. This is higher than IP55/IP57 rating of the Xperia Z and can be exposed to 1.5 meter of water for 30 Minutes. The design of Xperia ZR will be somewhat like Xperia ZL & will have glass on both the sides like Xperia Z.
There is no words about the launch details, but we expect Sony to launch this Smartphone a bit later, around June or July.