"How to Root Sony Xperia Tipo or/and install clockworkmod recovery on it", is what you searching? if yes then you are at right place. In this post you can see the complete procedure to root and install CWM on your Xperia Tipo.
Rooting Sony Xperia Tipo St2li -
- Enable USB debugging on your smartphone by going to, settings>Developer options>USB debugging, enable USB debugging check box.
- Download, unpack Bin4ry Rooting Toolkit into 1 folder
- Double Click (Run): RunMe.bat (Note: Open RunMe.bat not RunMe.sh)
- Press "1" when launched (Normal Mode)
- It will root automatically and will display as above.
- When done, press any key
- Now your Tipo is Rooted.. Move to CWM.
CWM for Xperia Tipo -
- Make sure you have rooted Sony Xperia Tipo st21i with above guide.
- CLOCKWORKMOD recovery- CLICK ME! (link is on 1st post, attachment).
How to install CWM on Xperia Tipo -
- Download CLOCKWORKMOD recovery.
- Unzip it in desktop or at any place (using 7zip, winzip etc).
- Make sure you have enabled USB debugging, if you have not enable USB debugging do this - going, settings>Developer options>USB debugging, enable USB debugging check box.
- Connect USB to PC or Laptop.
- Open (Run) "Install.bat" file and it will install clockworkmod recovery itself in your Sony Xperia Tipo St21i.
- Once it is done, Reboot.
- You have installed (flashed) Clockworkmod recovery in your tipo!
Now you can install as many custom ROMS and custom kernels on your device.
You can View all the post of this device here.