Backup & Restore Call Logs on Android
Before Android rooting Flashing Installing Custom ROM’s, Recovery, you need to take a Backup of your important Call Logs in your mobile. Because, after the flashing process all the call log will be erased. So, you can restore your old call log with the backed up file. Here is a guide to "Backup & Restore Call Logs on Android Phones" :
- First download the Call Logs Backup & Restore App via Google Play Store – Click Here
- After that install it on your phone.
- Open the App
- Click the Backup button in the app and choose the folder to backup and click OK.
- Give a name to the Backup File and click OK.
- Then the app will start to make a backup.
How to Restore Call Logs using Call Logs Backup & Restore -
- Open the Call Logs Backup & Restore App
- Click the Restore Button in the app.
- Then select the Backup file which you want to restore.
- Choose the Format to Restore All Records or Restore Record Since.
- After that Click OK button. Now your backed up call logs will be Restored.