Pre-Requirements to Root LG Optimus L5 -
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After rooting the device, the data won’t be deleted. Suppose, if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Call Log - How to Backup Call Log
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from ”
- And maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- Then Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
- After that Disable all antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools interrupts the process during the rooting.
How to Root LG Optimus L5 [ E612 / E610 ] -
The Above Method can be used to Root Both E610 & E612. This Method will not Root the Model Number E615.
For any more Queries Comment Below.
You Can get all the News Update about this Phone [ LG Optimus L5 ] - Here
Be updated with TechDroid on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Also you can download the official TechDroid Android app from here.
Did you Like this article?
Get Regular UpdatesGet All Leaks, Rumours, Offers and News straight into your inbox.