Samsung Galaxy Note 510 Now on Sale for Rs. 30,900
Samsung India has now started selling Galaxy Note 8.0 for a price tag of Rs. 30,900. Previously it was available for pre-order on Official Samsung eStore. Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is the first tablet from Samsung this year followed by Galaxy Tab 3. Not only these two, Samsung is making plans to launch 4 more tablets this year. Currently Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is out of stock on official Samsung India eStore.
Specs & Features of Note 510 -
- Display -
- Screen - 8-inch HD TFT
- Resolution - 1280x800p
- Density - 189PPI
- Dimension - 210.8x135.9mm
- Weigh - 338g
- Processor - 1.6GHz Cortex A9 Quad-Core
- Android OS - 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- RAM - 2GB
- Camera -
- Rear - 5MP
- Front - 1.3MP
- Storage - 16GB Internal Memory
- Battery - 4600mAh
- Additional Features - S Pen, Awesome Note, Airview supported version of Flipboard, Smart Stay, Direct Call, Page Buddy or Tag Buddy or Word Buddy, Easy Clip, Photo Note, Paper Artist, Air View, Popup Note, Popup Video, Shape Match, Formula Match & Idea Sketch.
Galaxy Note 8.0 has a 5MP rear camera with 1.3MP front facing camera. Samsung has added a 4600mAh of Battery on it. Currently Samsung is selling the 3G version of Galaxy Note 8.0 in India. The phablet is available only in White color, the black variant which we spotted a long time ago, is still not official.