Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Specs & Images Leaked
Samsung launched Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 last month and now its time to meet the next upcoming tablet from Samsung. You must have remembered, that a week ago Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 was spotted on GFXBenchmark Site running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and Exynos Processor. Later on Today, Sammobile has got some alleged Official Images of Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 from a tipster.
According to them, Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 will come with 8.0-inch WXGA TFT display having 1280x800p resolution, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Samsung's own TouchWiz Nature UX 2.0 interface. The tablet will run 1.5GHz Dual-Core Processor and has 1.5GB RAM & 16GB internal storage which can be expanded till 64GB via microSD Card.
Specs & Features of Tab 3 8.0 -
- Display -
- Screen - 8.0-inch WXGA TFT
- Resolution - 1280x800p
- Dimension - 122.2x209.3x6.95mm
- Processor - 1.5GHz Dual-Core (Chipset is still unknown)
- RAM - 1.5GB
- Android OS - 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Camera -
- Rear - 5MP
- Front - 1.3MP
- Storage - 16GB with microSD Card expansion till 64GB
- Battery - 4450mAH
- Additional Features - Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS, microUSB and 3.5mm headphone jack
Other features include, 5MP rear camera, 1.3MP front facing camera, 4450mAh Battery, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS, microUSB and 3.5mm earjack. The tablet is only 6.95mm thick.