Sony Xperia M & Xperia M Dual Announced, another Mid-Range Handset from Sony
Sony has silently announced another mid-range handset dubbed as Xperia M on 4th June. The Smartphone is the part of company's Xperia devices line-up and will join the mid-range price segment smartphones like Xperia Miro and Xperia L. Sony will be also releasing the Dual-SIM version of Xperia M dubbed as Xperia M Dual.
Specs & Features of Xperia M -
- Display - 4-inch FWVGA with 244PPI Density
- Processor - 1GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Android OS -
- 4.1.2 Jelly Bean (Single SIM)
- 4.2 Jelly Bean (Dual SIM)
- Camera -
- Rear - 5MP with LED Flash and auto-focus and HDR for photos with dedicated camera button
- Front - VGA (0.3MP)
- Storage - 4GB internal storage, expandable upto 32GB via microSD Card
- Battery - 1700mAh
- Additional Features - FM Radio, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, aGPS, Walkman, Album and Movies Apps, ClearAudio+, xLOUD ,3D Surround Sound (VPT), NFC and Screen Mirroring.
Sony Xperia M has 4GB internal storage with 32GB microSD card expansion, 1700mAh Battery, FM Radio, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, aGPS, Walkman, Album and Movies Apps, ClearAudio+, xLOUD ,3D Surround Sound (VPT), NFC and Screen Mirroring.
Sony Xperia M Dual also comes with the same specifications apart from one exception, that it runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean instead of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as seen on Xperia M. The Smartphones will come in 4 colours, White, Black, Purple & Yellow, where Yellow is exclusive for Single SIM Xperia M.
The handset is expected to be launched in worldwide markets from Q3 for around $250 - $300. Looking at the specs, the device will debut in India soon for around Rs. 15,000. Till then you can view some HQ snaps of Xperia M below.