Sony Xperia A is Now Official, Another Water-Dust Proof Smartphone from Sony
Sony has unwrapped the next water & dust proof Xperia Device today in Japan. The device is dubbed as Sony Xperia A. The Japanese telecom operator NTT DoCoMo today took the wraps off this Sony Smartphone as a part of the Telco's Summer Line-Up. The device will go on sale in Japan from May 17th which is two days away from now.
Specs & Features of Xperia A -
- Display - 4.6-inch HD TFT LCD, having resolution of 1280x720p
- Processor - 1.5GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro
- RAM - 2GB
- Android OS - 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Camera -
- Rear - 13MP with Exmor RS Sensor
- Front - 0.3MP
- Storage - 32GB internal storage
- Additional Features - LTE Support, Water & Dust Resistant, Dedicated Camera Button, Infra-red, One Seg TV Tuner
Xperia A also has a dedicated camera button which will help to switch to camera easily and also click images and videos fast underwater as well as outside.
There is no report on whether the device will be launched worldwide or not, but we expect to hear some news from Sony soon. Sony Xperia A will come in Black, White, Pink and Mint colors.