Sony i1 Honami Full Clear Purported Images Leaked, Shows the Back Side of the device
The One Sony device is back in news. After the official announcement of Sony Xperia Z Ultra, now its time for Sony to announce their next flagship device which is easily dubbed as Sony i1 Honami, the One Sony Device. The first blurry image of Sony Honami was leaked last week which showed off the front part of the device, unfortunately the image was very blur. But, this time it's not at all blur. The images shows the clear purported back part of the device.
The image which was leaked almost one week ago was very thick, but the image which we can see below can't determine the thickness. The back part of the phone looks very much like the Sony Xperia Z with the same OmniBalance design but appears to have an infra-red sensor on it. The bottom of the phone has some sticker covers on it, to avoid giving away which device is being leaked.
The images confirms that Honami will feature 20MP rear camera with LED Flash, but it would not come with Interchangeable lens as rumoured. The phone will be water and dust resistant and will have non-removable battery, which means the SIM slot and microSD card slot will be on the either sides of the device.
To remind you all, Sony i1 Honami is rumoured to feature the following specs,
- 5.0-inch Full HD 1080p Triluminos OptiContrast X-Reality Engine Display, 2000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 2.3GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Processor
- Adreno 330 GPU (Graphics)
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Memory with microSD Card expansion
- 2/3" 20MP or 13MP Exmor RS Camera with Sony G lens, Cybershot Camera UI, Dedicated Camera Shutter key and
- Xenon + Dual LED Flash, Mobile BIONZ Image processing
- NFC, One Touch Sharing, Wi-Fi Miracast
- Bluetooth 4.0
- S-Master MX Mobile Audio Amplifier
- 2.2MP Exmor R front camera, capable of processing 1080p Full HD Images and Videos
- Dual Stereo Speakers
- Android 4.2.2 with fully revamped Xperia UI
- 4G LTE
- Tough Shatter Proof Glass on front (Tougher than Xperia Z Dragontrail Glass)
- 3000mAh Battery with new improved STAMINA mode
- Glass + Metal or Carbon Fiber body
- IP 55/58 dust, water resistance, shock resistance. No flap on audio jack
- IR Remote
Sony is holding a press event on 4th July in Paris to announce Xperia Z Ultra, we hope Sony to reveal the i1 Honami in the same event.