Re-designed Google Play for Web rolling out today across the globe, Google Play App like design
The re-designed Google Play for web which was shown last month at Google I/O 2013 is now live across the globe earlier today. The redesigned Google Play client is already available on Android devices and after two months, the same redesigned client is available for the web. The new interface is based around cards and sidebar navigation.
- Cards-based Design (like Google Play Android App)
- Removed tab-based design
- Ratings & Reviews and update change-log now on same page
- Sticky Left side-bar menu for quick access
- Small Changes in App-installation screen
- All images now of WebP format rather than previous PNG one
The result is that most pages on the Play Store now load much more quickly than they did on the old site. We are happy with this change, but are you?
Do let us know your review about this revamped Google Play Web in comments.