Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Sense 5 update for HTC One X now rolling out in India
HTC India has officially confirmed that, they have started rolling out the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update for HTC One X in India. The news was reported by HTC India via their official Facebook page. The update is currently live across the country and will any time reach you smartphone. Still, if you haven't received the update yet, then you can manually check for the update by visiting Settings > About Phone > Software Updates > Check Now.
According to HTC India, the update release for HTC One X are set at internals, so not everyone will get it right away. The user have to wait for few days for the update to reach the smartphone. If anyone has any problem updating the device, can contact HTC by calling on this number: 1800-266-3566.
The update brings new firmware version which is 4.19.720.1 and is about 402.82MB in size. The official change-log is not yet available from HTC, but according to the image, the update is going to bring the following list of changes,
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and Sense 5.0
- HTC BlinkFeed intergration (available under settings)
- New lock-screen widget
- Show battery level in status bar
- Add sleep mode option in Power settings
- Quick Setting panel: 12 default settings by new touch gesture (scroll the notification using two-finger)
- AE/AF lock feature: Lock Exposure/Focus at viewfinder screen
- Video Highlights: 30 seconds show in 12 different themes
- Music channel: Visualization with live lyrics
If you have received the update on your HTC One X, then do let us know your review about the update below.
Update Image Credit - Henick Johnson