AndroidLand retail stores launched in India by Spice Mobility in Bangalore and Noida
Back in June we reported that, Google is planning to open Android Nation (AndroidLand in India) stores in India to promote Android more and more. And today, Spice Mobility has officially announced the launch of first two AndroidLand stores in India. AndroidLand stores are the stores which offers latest Android devices and accessories along with guidance from trained Android Experience Specialists in setting up devices.
"We are excited to launch the first AndroidLand store in India. We are confident customers will love the fun and engaging store concept that we developed in collaboration with Google. We have created a destination for customers to experience Android technology and learn about what they can do with mobile Internet. We believe that this new concept will add value not only to our customers, but also to the entire Android Ecosystem including App Developers and Device manufacturers," said Dilip Modi, Co-Founder and Group CEO, Spice Global.
These stores sells range of Android devices from brands including, Spice, Samsung, Sony, HTC, Lenovo, XOLO, Micromax, Karbonn, LG and other major Android device manufacturers.
Highlights of AndroidLand stores
- Fun and open design – An open plan design that inspires customers to discover the fun world of Android.
- Android choice showcase – A wide variety of live Android smartphones and tablets that customers can play with along with a selection of accessories.
- Google Play Zone – An exclusive area showcasing the most popular apps and games from Google Play. Option to download multiple applications from Google Play on the spot.
- Expert advice – AndroidLand store staff (Spice Android Experience Specialist) have been specially trained on the Android platform and will be able to help customers select the device that’s right for them and then set-up, customize and provide apps recommendations.
- Free Wi-Fi – Free Wi-Fi in store for visitors to browse the Internet from the live units