HTC One Unveiled - Packs 4.7-inch Display,1.7GHz Quad-Core Processor, UltraPixel Camera & More
Recently HTC Launched its Newest Flagship HTC One [ Also Known as HTC M7 ]. TechDroid didn't Visited the Event but have got Lots & Lots of Images & News from the Event from the Live Feed from CNET, Android Authority & Android Police & many more Sites. The Specs of HTC One are Awesome & there are many new Features Added to the Smartphone.
HTC One features Full Metal Body, has new HTC BlinkFeed which shows all the Information, Latest News directly on the Home Screen, next comes the New HTC Zoe which features the New Live Gallery, Zoe creates 30 Second Highlight automatically in the Gallery no need to Open the Video and have a Look. The Best thing is the New Dual Frontal Stereo Speakers. There will be two Front Facing Speakers One at the Top & One at the Bottom of the Screen. This New Front Speakers will give Crisp & Clear Sound. It also adds New technology to the Sound which is Named as HTC BoomSound. Last but not the Least HTC One will have the New Sense 5.0 with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on it.
- HTC BlinkFeed - With HTC BlinkFeed on your phone, you’re never out of touch with your world. All your favorite content is streamed live onto one screen. If it’s happening now, you’ll find it on your home screen.The pulse of your world is in the palm of your hand.
You don’t need to dig to find out what’s going on. Your live home screen can contain the latest updates on your friends, photos, social networks, calendar events, sports teams, music, news—and more.
- You don’t need to dig to find out what’s going on. Your live home screen can contain the latest updates on your friends, photos, social networks, calendar events, sports teams, music, news—and more.
- HTC Ultrapixel Camera - Light. It’s what separates a snapshot from a picture. And when you capture 300% more light with new HTC One’s super-sensitive camera, taking an amazing picture is that much easier. The HTC One delivers a dramatic increase in photo quality: more clarity, contrast and detail. Plus backlight and lowlight performance that will rescue the most challenging photo op.
- HTC Zoe - Capturing a moment takes more than one image. That’s why the new HTC One includes the HTC UltraPixel Camera. Press the shutter and the HTC One automatically captures up to 20 photos and a 3-second video—a picture that’s alive. So your entire photo album becomes a living, breathing gallery.
- HTC BoomSound - On the average smartphone, sharing music or a video with friends is a frustrating experience. A tiny speaker will tame even the most ferocious track. But the new HTC One's BoomSound changes all that. Dual frontal stereo speakers powered by built-in amplifiers deliver bigger sound with less distortion and more detail.
- Refined Design. Rugged Build. Inspired Results. - Full metal body. Zero gap construction. And tapered edges that offer a slim but satisfying grip. The new HTC One is phone design that doesn't compromise.
- Sense Voice - The world doesn't include a volume knob. So talking on the phone in any loud, crowded environment can be a challenge. The new HTC One solves that problem with Sense Voice. It includes dual built-in microphones that detect loud ambient noise and will then dynamically boost the in-call voice to compensate. Hurrah for clarity.
Coming to the Specs, HTC One Features the Following -
- 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3mm
- 4.7-inch Super LCD 3, Full HD 1080p, 468 PPI
- CPU SPEED - 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Processor
- OS TYPE - Android 4.1.2 with HTC Sense 5.0 & HTC BlinkFeed
- MEMORY - 32/64 GB Internal Storage
- RAM - 2 GB DDR2
- NETWORK -
- HSPA/WCDMA - Europe/Asia: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE - 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SENSORS -
- Gyro sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- CONNECTIVITY -
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- NFC capable
- Compliant with Bluetooth 4.0
- Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX enabled
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n
- DLNA for wirelessly streaming media from the phone to a compatible TV or computer
- Support consumer infrared remote control
- micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port with mobile high-definition video link (MHL) for USB or HDMI
- connection (Special cable required for HDMI connection.)
- SOUND -
- HTC BoomSound
- Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- Studio-quality sound with Beats Audio
- HDR Microphone
- Sense Voice
- CAMERA -
- HTC UltraPixel Camera
- BSI sensor, Pixel size 2.0 µm, Sensor size 1/3'
- Dedicated HTC ImageChip 2
- F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)
- Smart Flash: Five levels of flash automatically set by distance to subject
- Front Camera: 2.1 MP, 88 wide angle lens with HDR capability
- Rear Camera: 4 MP [ UltraPixel ]
- 1080p Full HD video recording for both front and back cameras
- HDR Video
- Continuous shooting and VideoPic
- Slow motion video recording with variable speed playback
- HTC Zoe with HTC Zoe Highlights and HTC Zoe Share
- Retouch with Object Removal, Group Retouch, and Sequence Shot
- MULTIMEDIA -
- Audio supported formats:
- Playback: .aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .wma (Windows Media Audio 9)
- Recording: .amr
- Video supported formats:
- Playback: .3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv (Windows Media Video 9), .avi (MP4 ASP and MP3)
- Recording: .mp4
- BATTERY - Capacity : 2300 mAh
RELEASE DATE & PRICING
The HTC One will go on sale after March 15 2013, according to the Taiwanese company, which got over 85 carriers from around the world on board. The HTC One will hit 80 countries, with 185 mobile operators ready to carry the handset.
The One will sell at AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint at an undisclosed date. Sorry, Verizon users, you’ll just have to do with that old Droid DNA! The HTC One will sell in the UK from all major carriers – O2, EE, Vodafone and Three.
In Canada, the HTC One will come to all four major carriers – Rogers, Bell, Telus, and Virgin Mobile.
In all non-LTE markets where the device will sell, the HTC will be marketed as LTE-ready.
While we don’t have official pricing for you – although we expect the handset to cost $199.99 with a new two-year contract, at least in the U.S. – HTC will offer users that pre-order the handset $100 off the device as long as they’re ready to trade in their current handset for the One.
Images & Video Below -
OFFICIAL VIDEO OF HTC ONE
IMAGES FROM THE EVENT
CREDITS - CNET, SLASH GEAR, HTC