Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware for Samsung Galaxy S3 Leaked
Sammobile have leaked the upcoming Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware of Samsung Galaxy S3. This new firmware version carries I9300XXUFME3 as its Build Number. The firmware includes many new goodies and some software features of Galaxy S4.
The feature which is not included on this firmware right now is the Camera Features. But, according to Sammobile, Samsung might add those features in final release or on Android 4.3 Firmware. The final and stable release of Android 4.2.2 is expected to reach the phone around June.
The full procedure of Flashing this kernel will be posted later. You can check the Key changes of this firmware below with lots of Images (Thanks to Sammobile.)
Key Features of Android 4.2.2 S3 Firmware -
- Android 4.2.2 – Build ID: JDQ39
- New S4 Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, Two Unlock Effects (Ripple and Light), improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message
- New Screen modes (From S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo
- Daydream, Driving mode, Actionable Notifications, New Additions in Notification Center
- Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface – Exactly like the S4)
- Addition of Voice controls (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands – Galaxy S4 feature)
- Gallery modes have white background (When changing gallery modes to 3D the background changes to white)
- Full screen Samsung apps, New S-Voice (from S4), New smart switch widget
Source - Sammobile (All Images above are copyrighted material of Sammobile.)