Samsung Galaxy Core Officially Official in India, Priced for Rs. 15,690
Samsung has officially announced their Galaxy Core today in India. The smartphone was spotted on Samsung's Official Website last week and went on sale online few days back. Samsung has priced Galaxy Core for Rs. 15,690, and is now available online for purchase. The smartphone comes in two colour option, White and Black.
Specs & Features of Galaxy Core -
- Display - 4.3-inch WVGA TFT LCD having 800x480p resolution
- Processor - 1.2GHz Dual-Core
- Android OS - 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- RAM - 1GB RAM
- Camera -
- Rear - 5MP auto focus with LED Flash
- Front - 0.3MP VGA
- Storage - 8GB, expandable till 64GB using microSD Card
- Battery - 1800mAh
- Additional Features - 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, FM Radio with RDS, Smart Stay, Smart Alert, Motion UI, S Voice and Voice Unlock
The smartphone also come preloaded with 8GB internal storage, which is expandable till 64GB using microSD Card with 1800mAh of Battery. Other features include, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS, Smart Stay, Smart Alert, Motion UI, S Voice and Voice Unlock.
As a introductory device, Samsung is offering Galaxy Core with a Digital Wallet of Rs. 5000 valid for 90 days to download Games. If you wish to avail this offer, then SMS MyOffer to 56886. You will be receiving a download link for myServices App. Download & launch the application and download the games for free.