Sony Honami official teaser showing off the handset leaked, launching on September 4th at IFA 2013 (Update)
Sony Honami is back in news, this time confirming the launch date. A new picture reported to be an official teaser image of the upcoming Sony Honami flagship has leaked online. The image was leaked on Digi-wo.com (subscription required to view the attached files). The teaser image, which you can see below shows the side view of Sony Honami with September 4th, 2013 Berlin written at the bottom.
When the image is zoomed in, we can clearly notice the Sony's signature power/lock button in the center with a huge flap above it. It looks like the flap hold's place for both microSD card and SIM card. Below the button is the purple coloured volume rockers. As per the image, the frame of Sony Honami is made up of aluminium and the display is on top.
What we can't see in this teaser image, is the presence of dedicated camera shutter button, which we saw in all the leaked images. So this could be that, this image is not final or even not real. The image shows "September 4 2013 – Berlin" in reference to its likely revealing at IFA in September. The date is not so far, just under a month to wait for official details, till then have a look at the images.
Update: TechKiddy has leaked a image which shows the details of Sony Press Conference which will took place on 4th September, 2013. As per the image, the event will start on 4:15PM and will end on 5:00PM. The image also shows the location of Sony booth in Berlin, which is at Hall 4.2 and Stand Number 201.
To remind you all, Sony i1 Honami is rumoured to feature the following specifications:
- 5.0-inch Full HD 1080p Triluminos OptiContrast X-Reality Engine Display, 2000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 2.2/2.3GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Processor
- Adreno 330 GPU (Graphics)
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB Internal Memory with microSD Card expansion
- 1/2.3" 20.7MP Exmor RS rear Camera with Sony G lens, Cybershot Camera UI, Dedicated Camera Shutter key, Xenon/LED Flash and Mobile BIONZ Image processing
- NFC, One Touch Sharing, Wi-Fi Miracast
- Bluetooth 4.0
- S-Master MX Mobile Audio Amplifier
- 2.2MP Exmor R front camera, capable of processing 1080p Full HD Images and Videos
- Dual Stereo Speakers
- Android 4.2.2 with fully revamped Xperia UI
- 4G LTE
- Tough Shatter Proof Glass on front (Tougher than Xperia Z Dragontrail Glass)
- 3000mAh Battery with new improved STAMINA mode
- Glass+Metal or Carbon Fiber body
- IP 55/58 dust, water resistance, shock resistance. No flap on audio jack
- IR Remote
Source - Digi-wo
Via - XperiaBlog