4.0-inch Sony Xperia M with Snapdragon S4 Plus processor now available in India for Rs. 12,990
Sony has silently started selling their newly launched Sony Xperia M in India for Rs. 12,990. The smartphone was originally announced last month and is now available for pre-order on Flipkart, Saholic and Infibeam in all the four colour options, Black, White, Purple and Yellow. The smartphone has been priced decently, considering the specifications and will surely gain lot of users attention.
Coming to the specifications part, Sony Xperia M comes with an 4-inch FWVGA display having 244PPI density, 1GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, Adreno 305 GPU, 1GB RAM and Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with Sony's Xperia UI on top of it.
Specs & Features of Xperia M -
- Display - 4-inch FWVGA with 244PPI Density
- Processor - 1GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus
- Android OS - 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Graphics - Adreno 305
- RAM - 1GB
- Camera -
- Rear - 5MP with LED Flash and auto-focus and HDR for photos with dedicated camera shutter key
- Front - 0.3MP (VGA)
- Storage - 4GB internal storage, expandable upto 32GB via microSD Card
- Battery - 1700mAh
- Additional Features - FM Radio, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, aGPS, Walkman, Album and Movies Apps, ClearAudio+, xLOUD ,3D Surround Sound (VPT), NFC and Screen Mirroring.
Other specifications include, 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, auto-focus and HDR for photos, and dedicated camera shutter button with VGA (0.3MP) front facing camera. Sony Xperia M has 4GB internal storage with 32GB microSD card expansion, 1750mAh battery, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, aGPS, Walkman, Album and Movies Apps, ClearAudio+, xLOUD ,3D Surround Sound (VPT), NFC and Screen Mirroring.
The smartphone is 9.3mm thick and weights 115 grams. Sony Xperia M is expected to be shipped in the fourth week of August. The dual-SIM version of Xperia M is also expected to go on sale in India soon.