White Sony Honami sized up against iPhone 5 & Xperia Z, slides confirms 20.7MP camera and 4K video capture
Everyone knows Sony Honami is coming soon, and from past two months we've seen it in bunch of leaked images already and we've also heard several rumours detailing its specifications and features. Last to last night, we showed you the upcoming Sony's interchangeable lens for Android and iOS devices with Sony Honami featured in one of the promo shots.
We have already seen many images of Honami in Black, but this is the first time we have seen the white version of Honami in action. As you can see in the images, the smartphone is sized up against iPhone 5 and Xperia Z, and as per the images, Honami is a bit larger (size of Honami, not the display) than Xperia Z, and is also slightly thicker than it.
The images shows the handset from a number of different angles including a side profile, and once again confirms 20.7MP rear camera sensor along with 1/2.3-inch sensor and Sony G Lens. The pictures also confirms 4K Video Capture.
The smartphone looks premium from every angle but the bezels are too large, considering today's generation smartphones which come with very less bezels, like LG's newly launched G2. Besides the white version, the Honami will likely come in black and purple colours too.
To remind you all, Sony i1 Honami is expected to get unveiled on 4th September at IFA 2013 in Berlin, were Sony is also rumoured to announce their first interchangeable lens for Android & iOS devices. The smartphone is expected to feature the following specifications,
- 5.0-inch Full HD Triluminos OptiContrast X-Reality Engine display
- 2.3GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 800 processor
- Android 4.2.2 with revamped Xperia UI
- 16GB/32GB internal memory
- microSD card support
- Adreno 330 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 1/2.3-inch 20.7MP Exmor RS rear Camera with Sony G lens, Cybershot Camera UI, Dedicated Camera Shutter key, LED Flash and Mobile BIONZ Image processing
- 2.2MP Exmor R front camera, capable of processing 1080p Full HD Images and Videos
- NFC, One Touch Sharing, Wi-Fi Miracast, Bluetooth 4.0, S-Master MX Mobile Audio Amplifier
- 3000mAh Battery with improved STAMINA mode
- IP 55/57 dust and water resistance. No flap on audio jack
- IR Remote
Source - Digi-Wo
Via - XperiaBlog