Rockstar Games has announced that they will be launching the mobile version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas in December. GTA: San Andreas is considered as one of the best games in the series and now you get to replay it on your smartphone. This will be the third GTA game to arrive on Android, after GTA III & GTA: Vice City.
The game will be available for download from both Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore. Not only Android, but the game will also become available for iOS and Window Phone in December. There is no word on pricing and exact release date.
GTA: San Andreas for mobile will offer,
- Remastered graphics including dynamic and detailed shadows
- Greater draw distance
- Enriched colour palette
- Enhanced character and car models
- New touch controls including contextual control options to display buttons only when you need them
- Three different control schemes for driving and maneuvering
- Reworked checkpoint system for easier progression.
The game will also come equipped with full controller support.
Source - Rockstar