Samsung launches 'Stay New' ownership plans for its flagship Galaxy smartphones, low cost EMIs and Easy Buyback offer
Samsung has officially launched a new promotional offer in India on Monday. Dubbed as Stay New, the new ownership plan let consumers buy any selected flagship Galaxy device on incredibly low EMIs and even allows to upgrade to new models via 'Easy Buyback offer'. The Stay New ownership plan is now available in stores across India and will be running till March 31st, 2014, or until stock lasts. The initiative is also available for redeem at Samsung India eStore.
Participating banks include, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Citibank and Standard Chartered. Under this program, one can get the popular Galaxy S4 for as low as Rs. 2,466/- per month or an Galaxy S4 Mini for less than Rs. 1,500/- per month.
Under the Easy Buyback offer, the user can upgrade to the latest Galaxy smartphone by easily selling off their used Galaxy device within six to twelve months of purchasing the product. This service is powered by Ingram Micro.
Here's how it works -
- Purchase the Samsung smart device of your choice on your credit card.
- Convert the credit card payment to 18 low EMI installments (depending on your choice of device).
- You can choose to retain the device by paying the EMIs for the full duration.
- Or you have the choice of selling the device after a minimum of 6 months of use under the 'Easy Buy-Back Service'.
- In order to do so, just call the dedicated helpline number (1800 120 6633) to get your phone evaluated and know about the Easy Buy Back offer.
- The amount will get transferred to your account and you can move on to the next, and the latest, Galaxy device.
- The EMIs of your first purchase will continue as before.