Xiaomi rolling out major update for Mi3 in India [MIUI-KXDMIBE18.0]
Xiaomi Mi3 went on sale in India earlier this week via Flipkart for just Rs. 13,999. The smartphone comes with Android 4.4.2 KitKat with MIUI v5 ROM on top. Now, the Chinese smartphone vendor has started rolling out a major update for the Mi3 in India, which upgrades the MIUI version to MIUI-KXDMIBE18.0. The update is available in other countries as well which include Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines.
The update weights in at 592MB, but shows 619.8MB when the download starts. It is rolling out over-the-air (OTA) and brings tons of bugs fixes, improvements and more. You can manually check for the update by going to Update app in Tool folder or wait for the notification to arrive.
Xiaomi has published the complete detailed change-log of the MIUI-KXDMIBE18.0 update here or you can also have a look at the key highlights below.
- New - Added Saver function in Data usage (07-03)
- New - Added ‘Resend all’ function in Outbox of Mail (05-28)
- New - Optimized online music page (04-23)
- New - New version of Blocklist (04-23)
- New - Incoming calls will only show in the Status bar during a full – screen task (05-14)
- Optimization - Support recognizing time information in a message and adding it to Calendar (05-20)
- Optimization - Optimized UI for extremely poor AQI (04-16)
- Optimization - Click the ‘Not enough system storage’ notification will go to Cleaner – Advanced directly (04-23)
- New - Added two weather types: Freezing rain and hail (05-21)
If you have already updated your Mi3 to the latest MIUI version, then do let us know your review about the update in the comment section below.