LG Optimus L3 is LG's best budget smartphone anyone can buy today. The smartphone comes with entry-level specifications and runs on Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread. The smartphone is suitable for installing ROMs but before that you need to root your Optimus L3. Before the full detailed procedure on how to root your LG Optimus L3 for installing CWM and flashing ROMs, you need to scroll down and follow the given instructions.
NOTE: We are not responsible for any damage which happens to your phone while rooting process. If you face any problem you can comment below and we will try our best to resolve it.
Before moving on to the rooting process you need to do the following work:
- For safety, it's better to take a backup of your data. So in case you lost it, it will be safe
- Backing up the data is necessary and also the call logs, contacts and SMS's. You can back them up by clicking here & here
- The procedure requires minimum charge of 60%. So make sure you have at least 60% battery in your phone
- Lastly, you need to enable USB debugging in order to connect the phone to your PC. For that, go to Settings > Applications > Developments > USB Debugging (check)
After doing all the above stuffs, you can now move to the rooting process:
- First of all download the Spectrum Root zip file for Windows by clicking here
- Extract the downloaded zip file
- Now connect your phone to the PC (make sure minimum 60% charge, backup and USB debugging is enabled)
- After connecting, open the extracted folder and double click on run.bat file
- As soon as you open run.bat file, all the process will be done automatically
- After the rooting gets over, your phone will be rebooted
- Now, after rebooting check your app drawer for SuperUser app
- If present your phone is successfully rooted
You can find more details about LG Optimus L3 from here.