Confirmed - LG to Unveil LG Optimus G Pro for Asian Market on 30th May
Few weeks ago, we posted about LG going to hold a press event in Macau on 30th May to launch their newest flagship device. During that time, the rumours were suggesting about the launch of Optimus G Pro in Asian Markets. But still some of the tech sites were claiming that LG will be announcing the next-generation LG Optimus G2 on that day.
Currently, LG Optimus G Pro is only available in the U.S. Exclusively from AT&T for $199.99 with a signed two year contract. To remind you all, Optimus G Pro is packed with 5.5-inch True Full HD IPS Plus Display with resolution of 1920x1080p & has a density of 400PPI, 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Processor and 2GB RAM. The device is only 9.4mm thick.
Specs & Features of Optimus G Pro -
- Display -
- Size - 5.5-inch True Full HD IPS Plus
- Resolution - 1920x1080p
- Density - 400PPI
- Dimension - 150.2x76.1x9.4mm
- Processor - 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
- Android OS - 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- RAM - 2GB
- Battery - 3140mAh
- Camera -
- Rear - 13MP with LED Flash
- Front - 2.1MP
- Storage - 32GB internal memory, expandable till 64GB via microSD
- Additional Features - Q Slide, Live Zooming, Quick Memo, Smart Video Eye Recognition, Dual-Camera, VR Panorama & more.
The smartphone comes with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on board & has 3140mAh of Battery. LG has added 13MP rear camera with LED Flash with 2.1MP front camera. Optimus G Pro has 32GB inbuilt memory & can be expanded till 64GB via microSD Card. Additional features include Q Slide, Live Zooming, Quick Memo & more.