Samsung Galaxy Core Announced, packs 4.3-inch Display, 1.2GHz Processor, 1GB RAM
Another mid-range Galaxy Series Smartphone is added in Samsung's portfolio today. Samsung has Officially Announced its new Mid-Level budget Android Smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Core. Galaxy Core will be available in both Single-SIM and Dual-SIM variants.
Samsung has packed Galaxy Core with a 4.3-inch WVGA TFT LCD display having 800x480p resolution, 1.2GHz Dual-Core Processor, 1GB RAM, it runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, and has a 5MP Auto Focus rear Camera with LED Flash and a 0.3MP VGA front facing camera. The Smartphones has 8GB internal storage which is expandable till 64GB using microSD Card and comes with 1800mAh of Battery.
Specs & Features of Galaxy Core -
- Display -
- Screen - 4.3-inch WVGA TFT LCD
- Resolution - 800x480p
- Dimension - 67.6x129.3x8.95mm
- Weigh - 124g
- Processor - 1.2GHz Dual-Core
- Android OS - 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- RAM - 1GB
- Camera -
- Rear - 5MP auto focus with LED Flash
- Front - 0.3MP VGA
- Storage - 8GB internal memory, expandable till 64GB via microSD Card
- Battery - 1800mAh
- Connectivity - 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- Additional Features - Smart Stay, Smart Alert, Motion UI, S Voice, Voice Unlock
Other features include, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS, Smart Stay, Smart Alert, Motion UI, S Voice and Voice Unlock. The Smartphone has a optional Dual-SIM version as well.