EXIF data of leaked Sony i1 Honami camera sample confirms 20.7MP rear shooter
In all the past Honami leaks, you must have read about 20.7MP rear camera sensor, which is again, again confirmed through the leaked camera sample aka a photo taken from Sony Honami's rear camera. The sample image was taken from Sony C6902, which is rumoured to be the HSPA+ version of the handset. Sony i1 Honami is the first Sony smartphone, which will focus mainly on camera.
According to the EXIF data of the leaked sample, the photo captured has a resolution of 5248x3936 pixels, or say 20.66MP altogether, which is rounded to a 20.7MP camera sensor. The phone has a 4:3 aspect ratio and f/2.0 aperture.
The image was clicked and posted by Taylor Li on his Google+ profile. Li is a Sr. Manager at Sony Ericsson Taiwan, as per Linkedin. The smartphone is expected to get unveiled next month on 4th September at IFA 2013 in Berlin, where Samsung will be announcing the next Galaxy Note series smartphone. Below is the list of rumoured specifications of Sony Honami.
- 5.0-inch Full HD 1080p Triluminos OptiContrast X-Reality Engine Display, 2000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 2.2/2.3GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Processor
- Adreno 330 GPU (Graphics)
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB Internal Memory with microSD Card expansion
- 1/2.3" 20.7MP Exmor RS rear Camera with Sony G lens, Cybershot Camera UI, Dedicated Camera Shutter key, Xenon/LED Flash and Mobile BIONZ Image processing
- NFC, One Touch Sharing, Wi-Fi Miracast
- Bluetooth 4.0
- S-Master MX Mobile Audio Amplifier
- 2.2MP Exmor R front camera, capable of processing 1080p Full HD Images and Videos
- Dual Stereo Speakers
- Android 4.2.2 with fully revamped Xperia UI
- 4G LTE
- Tough Shatter Proof Glass on front (Tougher than Xperia Z Dragontrail Glass)
- 3000mAh Battery with new improved STAMINA mode
- Glass+Metal or Carbon Fiber body
- IP 55/58 dust, water resistance, shock resistance. No flap on audio jack
- IR Remote
Via - XperiaBlog