HTC has started rolling out the Sense 6 update for HTC One in India. The update is currently rolling out for the single-SIM variant of One, dual-SIM HTC One is expected to receive the update in the coming weeks. The update is rolling out over-the-air and brings HTC's latest Sense 6 user-interface. It is rolling out in batches, so it might take some time to reach your smartphone.
The Sense 6 update for HTC One weights at 670.63 MB in size. You can manually check for the update by going to Settings > About Phone > Software update. The update brings the following list of changes:
- System and Power improvements
- Add Extreme Power Saving mode
- Color coded themes for easy navigation
- Personalized font style
- Imaging experience improvements
- New interface for Gallery and Camera
- Add Timeline view for better photo management
- Support POI (Point of interest) location in Map view
- BlinkFeed improvements
- Smooth, continuous scrolling experience
- New intuitive interface to discover and add content
- Enhanced music app with more visually stunning themes
- Add schedule function to Do not disturb mode
- Redesigned Sense TV interface
If you have already updated your HTC One to Sense 6 UI, then do let us know your review on the update in the comment section below.
Thanks Kunal for the screenshots!