XOLO Play, India's First NVIDIA Tegra 3 Powered Smartphone Coming Soon, Specifications Confirmed
XOLO is ready to launch India's first NVIDIA Tegra 3 powered smartphone in India. XOLO is Lava's sub brand, they have started teasing about XOLO Play, the upcoming smartphone from company on their Facebook page. The company is calling this handset as "the next big thing in gaming", as the smartphone is running on NVIDIA's Tegra 3 Processor, which supports very well by the game developers.
XOLO has not only teased the smartphone on Facebook but the smartphone teasers are also uploaded on their YouTube channel, which shares some information regarding the specifications. XOLO is going on the path like Micromax, but XOLO has already published the specifications of the smartphone, so that buyers can easily decide and invest there money on this smartphone, as soon as it arrives.
The release date and pricing details are not yet disclosed, but the smartphone will be competing with Micromax's upcoming Canvas 4, Karbonn Titanium S9 and the rumoured Titanium S6 with Gionee's Elife E6.
The specifications of XOLO Play are as follows,
- Display -
- Screen - 4.7-inch HD IPS with OGS (One Glass Solution) Tech
- Resolution - 1280x720
- Density - 312PPI
- Dimension - 138.4x70x10.4mm
- Weigh - 167 grams
- 5 Finger Supported, SINGLE SIM
- Processor - 1.5GHz Quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 with 5th Battery-Saver Core
- Graphics - 416MHz 12 Core NVIDIA ULP GeForce
- Android OS - 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
- RAM - 1GB
- Camera -
- Rear - 8MP Auto Focus with BSI Sensor, LED Flash & Full HD 1080p recording
- Front - 2MP
- Storage - 4GB internal, expandable upto 32GB via microSD Card
- Battery - 2000mAh
- Additional Features - HSPA+, USB 2.0, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 3.5mm Audio Jack
Source - XOLO