Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Images Leaked, packs 5.9-inch Screen with 3GB RAM & 2.0GHz Processor (Updated)
According to news.mydrivers.com, Samsung's next Flagship device, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will sport a 5.9-inch display, 3GB RAM & 2.0GHz Processor. The site gave complete details about the specs & they posted an alleged image which according to them is Successor of Galaxy Note 2.
- A Design like Samsung Galaxy S4, which is a bad news. We don't need Plastic anymore.
- Completely Different Design, which is a Good News. Hope this new design will not have Plastic.
- This one is the best, A Flexible Display Design. We hope Samsung succeed in this & hope to see Galaxy Note 3 with flexible screen.
The Smartphone will come with 5.9-inch Full HD display, which is considerably large in size compared to Galaxy Note 2. It will have a 2.0GHz Exynos 5 Octa-Core Processor ( 2.0GHz Quad-Core A15 + 1.7GHz Quad-Core A7 ), 3GB RAM with 32GB Internal Memory. Galaxy Note 3 will come with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on it. The Specification are just an assumption & cannot be confirmed now. So, we have to take everything with just a pinch of salt.
Specs & Features of Galaxy Note 3 -
- Display - 5.99-inch Full HD
- Processor - 2.0GHz Exynos 5 Octa-Core
- 2.0GHz Quad-Core Cortex A15
- 1.7GHz Quad-Core Cortex A7
- Android OS - 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- RAM - 3GB
- Storage - 32GB internal memory
It is expected that Samsung will announce Galaxy Note 3 at IFA 2013, but some reports claim that Samsung will debut it early.