Android 4.3 ROM for Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Leaked, How-to Guide Included (Video)
Thanks to the folks of Sammobile, the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware build which was leaked later today for Google Edition Galaxy S4 is now available for developers. The folks of Sammobile have leaked the Android 4.3 firmware of Google Edition Galaxy S4. Google has not yet officially announced the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and before their announcement the version firmware build is available online. As we all know, OEM's already have access to the source code before Google officially announces the next Android version, they must have already started working on those versions, whose result we can see below.
The build which they have leaked online is 100% original and nothing inside the build has been changed. The Snapdragon 600 Galaxy S4 is pretty much same as Google Edition Galaxy S4, due to which it is easy to use this Android 4.3 ROM on the Snapdragon 600 Galaxy S4.
NOTE: This Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM is NOT for Exynos 5 Octa-Core Galaxy S4. Remember, DO NOT Flash or Install this Firmware on your Exynos 5 Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500). Doing this will result in Bricking the phone.
The ROM can be easily installed on your GT-I9505 (Snapdragon 600 Galaxy S4) using Custom Recovery. The details and How-to Flash procedure can be found below. Make sure, Android 4.3 is still in development phases and does not have all the features which are yet to be implemented.
- Android Version - 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Build Number - JWR66N.S005.130625
- Kernel Version - 3.4.0-968842
- Baseband Version - I9505XXUAMDM
- PDA - I9505GUEUBMFP
- CSC - I9505GXARBMFP
- Build Date - 26 June 2013
- Changelist - 968842
Guide to flash Android 4.3 ROM on your GT-I9505 -
- First of all make sure you have a Rooted and CWM enabled Snapdragon 600 Galaxy S4 GT-I9505.
- After that, Download any of the Firmware files (choose any one)
- After the downloading is over, copy the full .zip file into your internal SD Card.
- Now, switch off your GT-I9505 and enter into recovery mode by pressing the POWER+Volume UP+HOME buttons together.
- After that, take a Nandroid backup, then do a wipe/factory reset. Make sure you take the nandraoid backup before you wipe your data.
- Now, go to select zip from SD card and flash the downloaded .zip file.
- Let the ROM get installed.
- After Installing, reboot the device and you are good to go.
- The first boot will take some long time, then it will go smoothly.
Thanks to Sammobile for the procedure and files and leak. Really appreciate there work.
via - AndroidOS